by: NCRG Staff | Jan 31, 2013
Yesterday, the NCRG and AGA released the winter 2013 edition of Responsible Gaming Quarterly yesterday. In its 10th year, Responsible Gaming Quarterly is a free publication that provides a broad range of coverage on recent research results, regulatory efforts, studies and developments in the treatment field and best practices for community programs that encourage responsible gaming.
This latest edition includes articles that highlight:
- The release of the AGA’s revised Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming on its 10th anniversary.
- The success of the NCRG Centers of Excellence in Gambling Research in their first three years.
- International responsible gaming initiatives, including the RG Check accreditation program in Canada.
- Regional education activities designed to help youth lead the problem gambling education programs in Washington state.
- One gaming company’s new responsible gaming initiative aimed at slot players.
- A regional community partnership to increase awareness of gambling disorders.
- And more!
Do you have suggestions for the next issue of Responsible Gaming Quarterly? Tell us in the comments section below!